The interdisciplinary, practice-oriented training at the IACC Academy in Salzburg is the best foundation for effective solutions in colour design/material planning for architecture and interior design, as well as product development and marketing.
IACC colour designers understand how to develop effective and sustainable colour designs/material designs with sound specialist knowledge of colour.
Where is colour design used?
Colour concepts for architecture:
- Workplaces: office, commercial workplace, industrial manufacturing
- Educational facilities: kindergarten, school, seminar room, sports facility
- Café, restaurant, salesroom
- Hotel, wellness facility
- Public buildings, housing estate, urban design
- Retirement home, nursing home
- Therapeutic facilities: Medical practice, outpatient clinic, hospital, hospice
- Room, flat, house, interior design, facade design
- Lighting planning, lighting concept, lighting design
Colour concepts for visual communication:
- Corporate identity
- Corporate design
- Graphic design
- Industrial design